10/30/12

Mis randoms












Fotos Mariela R.

5 comments

  1. Que lindas composiciones!! muy bellas fotos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gustan los plantines! Muy lindas las fotos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bonita foto, la de las cucharas!!! ;) Qué tengas un super día!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog, I already follow you on instagram and now also on your blog. I put your blog on mijn blogreadinglist. Because very often google friend doesn't go right.
    Greeting, Martine.
    (www.martinevianen.blogspot.nl)
    I saw your blog on Coosje and I see your giveaway from Elv's. ps. I have won...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice composition! I agree your choice to 100%!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes