9/9/14

A beautiful bright home
















Photos by Tracy Yau

This amazing home located in San Francisco CA is the home of the talented and lovely lady Tracy You, she is the owner of the shop 45walldesign and 45walldesign shop on Etsy too. Tracy live here with her husband, her lovely always happy daughter and their beautiful cat Dexter. 

The first thing I got to know about her was about her work, I have to post cards which I love, then on Instagram I noticed her home and I was like hello! this home is beautiful so I contacted her and thank goodness she agree to show her home ( she is the nicest lady too )  I love the spaciousness, the bright light, accessories, the happiness that you can see in this home. Plus you can see her beautiful daughter grabbing some delicious cookies, perfect right!

Thank you Tracy so much for let me show your beautiful home.
Hope you guys like it as much as I do.
You can find Tracy at ig (45walldesign ).











No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes