1/12/15

A very small apartment but big in creativity.

Living in a small place can be tricky, because let's face it many of us don't have the minimalist mind so it can be hard to live in a small place, but this apartment from Poland I'm going to show you reflect the important of creativity and it show you that you can live in a small place all happy.

Is a new week and well nobody likes Monday's but lately I'm finding Tuesday's worst haha! I don't know why but I'm seeing Monday's like a fresh start of a new week but then Tuesday is like the boring sister of Monday don't you think or is just me : )

Have a great new week!
X




Pics by milkdecoration

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes